Lala Ragimov is a real estate expert who has worked in the industry for the past eight years and in that time she has cultivated a unique niche market, serving buyers, sellers and developers. Always eager to share her extensive knowledge and hands-on experience which came from being a developer, landlord and multi-unit property owner, in addition to being a realtor. She is a keen communicator and certified negotiator, who has innate ability to understand client’s needs. She does not see herself as a real estate agent, rather she considers herself a Real Estate Consultant. She offers her clients a full range of services that compliment and enriches the overall experience. She has a strong eye for Interior Design and Staging, and offers complementary staging to her Listing clients. She partners with best and highly accomplished photographers, landscapers, publicists, property inspectors, best in town lenders and closing attorneys.
Lala is passionate about helping people as much as she is passionate about Washington DC. She loves seeing her second home transform into the most beautiful city in the Nation; loves exploring different parts of the city and reading about future development plans. “Most of all, I enjoy enhancing my client’s real estate experience with the attentive listening, vigorous preparation, attention to details and seeing their happy and thankful faces.”
- Lala is one of the Top Producers for Fairfax Realty Inc.
- Lala is responsible for over $30 million in transactions.
- Lala is the marketing agent and consultant for a large real estate DC based development firm
- In 2014 and 2015 Lala was named #1 Selling Agent in her Regional Office.
When it comes to buying a home, the first step is the same as for sellers; one should choose a Real Estate professional to be trusted. Buyers can count on Lala’s in-depth knowledge of and experience in various DC neighborhoods such as Capitol Hill, where she leaved and raised her kids, H street Corridor, and NOMA a new trendy area where she likes to spend Friday evenings or meet friends for Sunday brunch , Bloomingdale, Logan Circle, LeDroit Park, as well as Columbia Heights and 16th Street Heights neighborhoods; or wherever client’s needs will take her. “I listen to client’s needs, and will work with them using an individual approach. Each client moves with his own pace, and has unique set of priorities. Understanding these key factors, consulting and assisting with property selection process is my job.”
Lala has a set record of successful work with Washington DC developers and investors. Her knowledge of DC market gives her investor clients benefit of investing in the best up- and -coming areas with greatest return in the future.
Selling your home shouldn’t be a stressful ordeal. The first step should be choosing a Real Estate Expert you can trust. With help of a subject matter expert will ensure that the investment you maid in your property pays off and you will get the most market allows. My dedication to each and every client and detailed approach to all stages of the selling process brings referrals.
As Your Real Estate Consultant and Agent I will:
- Complete a Comparative Market Analysis that will compare your home value to that of your neighborhoods market and sit down with you to review.
- Advice on what needs to be done to the house to get the most market will allow; the modifications could be as simple as rearranging furniture or cleaning the clutter.
- I stage vacant houses to generate the curb appeal and increase the price. Statics showing that staged houses are selling for up to 15% more than very compatible but not staged property.
- Present your home to as many qualified buyers, using press, internet, direct mailing, for the maximum exposure.
- I will assist with obtaining offers and help you with negotiating the best deal.
This Week’s Find is a Meditch Murphey-renovated Colonial in Barnaby Woods, known as the “Tree House”. Keep reading »
The future of DC, Baltimore and London; cryptocurrency miners control a Washington market; and how DC area residents would receive an Amazon headquarters. Keep reading »
UrbanTurf Listings is a premium property listings service that showcases some of the most appealing for-sale homes from across the DC metropolitan area. Every week we will display the newest additions from the previous seven days. After the jump …
Directly across the street from the highly anticipated Walter Reed redevelopment, The Delaney is kicking off sales. Keep reading »
As the spring housing market gets rolling, UrbanTurf is taking a look at the neighborhoods around DC where homebuyers are likely to face the most competition. Keep reading »